Third place: Russia
Fourth place: Kazakhstan
Player of a tournament: Ricardinho (Portugal)
Ricardinho (Portugal) 7
Bruno Coelho (Portugal) 6
Eder Lima (Russia) 5
Bruno Coelho (Portugal) 11
Archil Sebiskveradze (Gerorgia), Halim Selmanaj (Albania) 9
Eder Lima (Russia), Abdessamad Mohammed (France) 8
Douglas Junior (Kazakhstan) 7
Ricardinho (Portugal) 4
Bebe (Spain), Bruno Coelho (Portugal), Eduardo (Azerbaijan), Miguelín (Spain), Robinho (Russia), Petro Shoturma (Ukraine) 3
- Ricardinho (Portugal) became all-time finals heading scorer with 22 goals.
- Eder Lima (Russia) is adult to third in a all-time list with 17.
- Portugal turn a second republic to concurrently be EURO futsal and football champions after Spain between Feb and Jul 2016 (and again from 2008 to 2014).
- In a quarter-finals, Portugal became a initial organisation to measure 5 goals in a initial half of a Futsal EURO finals diversion in their 8-1 better of Azerbaijan.
- Spain became a initial organisation to play 50 finals matches, in a organisation diversion opposite Azerbaijan. Russia also reached that symbol in a third-place play-off as good as apropos a initial organisation to play 80 matches including qualifying.
- Spain’s opening idea in a decider done them a initial organisation to strech 200 in finals matches.
- Spain kept adult their record of reaching each semi-final given a initial book in 1996.
- France became a 19th opposite republic to play in a UEFA Futsal EURO.
- This is a final time a contest will have 12 teams: from now on a finals will be a 16-nation eventuality played each 4 years, starting 2022.
Watch a highlights: all a results
Tuesday 30 January
Group A: Slovenia 2-2 Serbia
Group B: Russia 1-1 Poland
Wednesday 31 January
Group C: Portugal 4-1 Romania
Group D: Spain 4-4 France
Thursday 1 February
Group B: Poland 1-5 Kazakhstan
Group A: Serbia 1-1 Italy
Friday 2 February
Group D: France 3-5 Azerbaijan
Group C: Romania 2-3 Ukraine
Saturday 3 February
Group B: Kazakhstan 1-1 Russia
Group A: Italy 1-2 Slovenia
Sunday 4 February
Group C: Ukraine 3-5 Portugal
Group D: Azerbaijan 0-1 Spain
Champions hurl of honour
2018: Portugal 3-2 Spain (aet): Ljubljana, Slovenia
2016: Spain 7-3 Russia: Belgrade, Serbia
2014: Italy 3-1 Russia; Antwerp, Belgium
2012: Spain 3-1 Russia (aet); Zagreb, Croatia
2010: Spain 4-2 Portugal; Debrecen, Hungary
2007: Spain 3-1 Italy; Porto, Portugal
2005: Spain 2-1 Russia; Ostrava, Czech Republic
2003: Italy 1-0 Ukraine; Caserta, Italy
2001: Spain 2-1 Ukraine (golden goal); Moscow, Russia
1999: Russia 3-3 Spain (aet, 4-3 pens); Granada, Spain
1996*: Spain 5-3 Russia; Cordoba, Spain
*UEFA European Futsal Tournament, championship standing from 1999 onwards
Portugal, Russia 1
Portugal, Ukraine 2
Czech Republic, Kazakhstan 2
Azerbaijan, Belgium, Croatia, Netherlands, Serbia 1
(bold: inc 2018)